Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Secret Santa

So, it's 8:00 at night and I'm just getting around to writing my post.  Ugh!  I've been working crazy long hours the past few weeks and I still have more work to do tonight but wanted to make sure I got this post in!

Kym, over at Travel Babbles was our hostess with the most-est for this awesome gift exchange and I am so grateful because this was so fun for a new blogger! I sent my gift to Hannah, and my Secret Santa was Kassi. 

Kassi did a fantastic job with her gift! Give me scentsy, and I'm a happy girl!
First off, her personalized stationary is so cute!  I definitely need to invest in some!

Okay y'all, if you drink wine or champagne go get yourself some of these NOW.  They are A-MAZ-ING.  You just put it on top of your bottle and then twist the top until it seals.  I opened a bottle of champagne, used one of these bad boys...and a WEEK later we still had bubbles!  Seriously, I love these things.

She also sent me some fabulous jewelry from Tori Spelling's line.  These pieces are awesome because you can mix and match the bottom  with any tops, so you can take an earring from a hoop one day to a dangle the next.  Such a fabulous idea!


Kassi, I can not thank you enough for your thoughtful gift, I love everything and hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!!


If you want to see what I got Hannah, go on over to Hannah, Here! and check it out!

XOXO
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment