Monday, January 28, 2013

Hey Y'all.

Well hello there all you lovelies on the interwebs.  I'm so excited to write my very first blog!Although I have a whopping 0 followers, I thought one of those "About Me" type posts would be a good way to start so that if any of the fabulous ladies I blog-stalk like this girl or this girl happen to stop by, they could see how awesome normal I am ;)   So, sit back grab a glass of cab and take a peek at my world!

(So maybe an end of the day, no makeup pic wasn't the best way to start this here blog....ooops.) 
  • I guess we should start off with the basics my name is Brittany and I live in a small town in South Texas.
  • I have a 2 year old daughter named Ainsley and another child a husband named Layne.
  • This blog is something I have been thinking about starting for close to a year.  I frequently blog-stalk many of you girls and am excited to finally jump in!
  • I am really wierd about my food touching.  It's a texture thing more than anything but I would seriously be happy if I could have one of those separator plates at every meal.
  • I feel like this next one could get me shunned in the blog world but : I am not a fan of the Batchelor or  Batchelorette
  • I do however love the Real Housewives ( does that redeem me a little bit?)
  • I wore fake nails for over 10 years and just took them off a month ago.  This has led me to become a serial nail painter, anytime there is a chip I have to take my polish off and re-do. This is really time consuming so I'm debating getting my nails put back on.
  • I'm a shorty... a whole 5' tall
  • I'm a registered republican. Is it 2016 yet?
  • I love love love love wine but Cabernet is my fav.
  • I'm a makeup/hair product junkie.  Doesn't this go without saying for most ladies?
  • I'm a bargain shopper...I always head straight for the clearance racks first!
  • My blog name is a play on my name : My middle name is Bliss....and so is Ainsley's.
  • I grew up just south of Houston in Sugar Land but moved to a town of 7000 people 3 years ago with my husband.  Although I miss the good food and shopping, I love a small town!
So I think that's it for my first post.  How did I do?

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment