Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Birthday Weekend

Is this whole time change kicking anyone else's tail?  Between that and my birthday last week, I feel like I'm scrambling to keep up.

My birthday was last week, and Monday I was so exhausted from the time change I actually cancelled our dinner plans because I just wanted to go to sleep when Ainsley did.  Clearly 28 means I'm old. 

The last couple weeks at work have been super crazy, but in Oil & Gas, crazy is definitely good.  Can we say job security?

Saturday night we went out with some of our good friends and my parents to celebrate the big 2-8.
It started off with a nice dinner at the Country Club with a three Mexican Martinis, yumm!

From there we went to a local bar here in town to see a Piano player from Howl at the Moon.  That was pretty dang fun considering once the piano player found out it was my birthday, he played all of my requests first and kept telling everyone he couldn't tell the birthday girl no .  :)

We left there around 12 and headed to another bar in Victoria, needless to say the birthday girl has no pictures from this point on.


 My parents are cooler than yours.





 With Haylie

The got up hungover as hell bright-eyed and bushy tailed for brunch on the river at The Pumphouse.  I mean honestly, who can say no to bottomless mimosas?  Well try as I may, I could not choke down my food, so after about 4 mimosas and some good conversation this mama went home for a nap.

My bestie :)

With my baby girl.


Hopefully I can get some better stuff out this week, because last week I definitely topped the shitty blogger list!  Hope all you ladies have a fantastic week!




 XOXO
Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment