Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Dueling Pianos and Kacey Musgraves

I'm about to be in for a really long night.  I'm in the midst of doing 87937 loads of laundry so that I can finish packing everyone in the house to head to Houston tomorrow after work.  On top of that, Ainsley had to stay home sick today and I've got a ton going on at work to do, so I figured why not add to my lack of productivity this evening and stop everything to blog :)  Actually I feel like I've been a horrible blogger lately so I figured I better quit slacking!

Saturday evening was pretty eventful for us, especially for our little neck of the woods. Saturday evening we had tickets to a really fun event in town with dueling pianos.  If you've ever been to Howl At The Moon, it was a lot like that but in a much smaller venue.




We left the venue a little early to head to Schroeder Hall for Kacey Musgraves!  I absolutely love her and she put on a hell of a show.  This girl can really sing and sounds even better live!  Other than freezing our tails off, we had a blast.
 With one of our favorite girls...and Ainsley's favorite babysitter.




On a serious note, what the hell is up with this crazy ass weather?  We have had highs in the 40's for a week now, and that is unheard of here.  Clearly that whole global warming thing is BS right?  I'm off to fold more clothes and get ready for a weekend out of town.  Hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving.

XOXO
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment