Sunday, November 3, 2013

Laugh A Little

Normally when Ainsley is napping I use that time to do things like get food together for dinner or clean up the house. Lazy days like today, I'm stuffing my face with leftover Halloween candy and sipping coffee under a blanket while spending way too much time on Pinterest. I thought I'd share some of my favorite funny pins because everyone could use a good laugh now and then. Click here to follow me.

This is real life folks.  There are days you definitely want to strangle your significant other.


 I H-A-T-E camping, it's pretty much the worst thing I can think of.  Unless we are camping in a 5th-wheel, in which case, I'm in.


 Yes.  I would absolutely do this.  Hopefully someone can make this happen tomorrow for my birthday.


Please, please, please don't touch the hair.  You have no idea how much teasing and primping it takes to get it the way I like it.  I feel like Pink Lou Lou would have my back on this one.



Does anyone ever outgrow this?  
 

I'm sorry, but I really hate reading people's daily workout posts on FB.  I think it's great that you are staying healthy, but I don't need daily pictures of your treadmill screen.

Crocs are the worst thing to happen to shoes. Ever.



I can not handle food touching, please don't put food on my plate because if you put peas in my mashed potatoes we can no longer be friends.  If it was socially acceptable, I would have one of the children's separator plates at every meal.




Seriously, this one drives me more crazy than the fitness posts.  I'm glad you love your boyfriend/girlfriend but how about you tell them to their face.  This one probably deserves it's own blog post.



Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!  I've got to head to work in couple hours so no pre-birthday drinks for me until later this evening.

XOXO
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment