Friday, November 15, 2013

Let's Party



If I've learned one thing through my short time blogging, it's that bloggers sure do know how to have a good time!  I thought it would be fun to put together a lists of bloggers I'd like to party with and who knows maybe one day I'll get to meet some of them and I'll buy s
hots for everyone!  And the first to get me a hangover cure wins!


RavenI think she and the fam can come down here to Texas and we can drink our way through the day while we let the kids entertain each other!  No, but seriously Raven, Colt needs a girlfriend right? 
We can enjoy some Texas vodka while we talk about how much Obama sucks and the men can take their guns out to deer camp and go shoot stuff.  I'm pretty sure it would be a fun time for all!





 Whitney.  Seriously, this girl knows how to have a good time.  We can pre-game with a nice box of carboardeaux and then hit the town.  Maybe I'll even take my first shot of fireball! Honestly, I'd never even heard of Fireball until I read this lady's blog but now I definitely feel like I'm missing out!  Fireball or not, I definitely can't hang as well as I used to so I feel like I would definitely need a few recovery days in order for us to party together!





Allison.  Otherwise known to most of you as Pink Lou Lou.  Aside from being gorgeous, I love that she is such a girl's girl.  Makeup, hair, nails, she's into it all and I'm pretty sure she would not get mad at me for taking forever to do my makeup before a night out.  I love a good poof, but I'm pretty sure if I had a PLL poof my life would be forever changed.




Kym.travel-babbles.com  I'm always game to party with a world traveler, I'm sure you get pretty good at finding the best spots to eat and drink when you've lived all around the world.  We can sit around and take picture of each other since our husbands definitely won't do it for us and maybe she can even take me to my first hockey game! 




Taylor.  Her blog literally has me laughing out loud every day.  Plus, she is a brunch lover like myself so we can get some early day drinking in and then head home and crash since I am getting way too old to hang anymore.  Tay, if you ever head to Texas look me up!





Juliette.  I really need to hang out with this girl just based on her twitter feed.  We can have a movie marathon weekend because her movie tweets are pretty much the greatest thing ever!!  After our movie watching we would definitely have to go to a bar because anyone who gets the bartender to make them an hombre shot is a winner in my book!

1 comment:

  1. I would gladly fuel you with Fireball shots and then Gatorade and a greasy cheeseburger the following morning. Don't worry girl, we got this.

    ReplyDelete