Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I Don't Trust Mirrors

...So I take selfies. 

I have no idea how or why this started but clearly, I have a problem.
These pictures are never posted anywhere, well at least until now.  But they are pretty much always in the truck or at work.  I've gotten pretty sneaky at my selfie-taking skills in the truck.


They are not always good pics, but for whatever reason, I never delete them.  I honestly do this 3-4 times a week if not more. I really feel like what I look like in pictures is not at all what I see in the mirror and so I keep on with my daily selfies.

(Who doesn't love a good seat belt between the boobs pic?)
 
This is definitely one of my most embarrassing confessions, but if you can't make a fool of yourself on the world wide web for everyone to see, than where can you?

Seriously though, who has time to take daily pictures to check their hair and makeup?  Apparently, this chick right here!  Someone please please please tell me I'm not alone in this. 

XOXO
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment