Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I Have A Monogram Addiction

After Layne asked me what I wanted for my birthday last week I started putting together a list of some ideas for him.  That being said, after the last 3 hours since being home from work I have decided I want a maid, a chauffeur, and a husband who doesn't act like a 2 year old when he doesn't feel good. So who's in?  *crickets*

In all seriousness, do all men act like this when they're sick or in pain?  Currently he has a wisdom tooth that is waiting to be cut out Friday morning and he complains more than I did through 15 hours of labor.  Sorry dude, but I hold the trump card, and will forever.  Suck it up, buttercup!

Back to what this post is all about...my birthday wishlist.  I thought I would share it because there's some pretty neat things I've found on the ol' Pinterest.


1.  I've been in the market lately for some cute and comfy new PJ's and these are adorable.  Polka dots + monogram = PERFECTION.  Found here.

2. Taupe riding boots.  I have looked all over for the perfect boots but have yet to find them, if anyone knows of a good pair that are not $300 please let me know!  Also, I have a tiny baby foot so I need them in a 5.5 which doesn't help.

3. For those that don't know me, I love coffee and wine so this mug pretty much sums me up.  I would undoubtedly keep this on my desk at work :)  Found here.

4. A black and white Aztec sweater.  These have been everywhere this year and I'm really starting to fall in love with them.

5. This southern pearl monogram ring from Southern Fried Chicks.  I'm a huge fan of their website and have been lusting after this ring for awhile now. It's pretty inexpensive so I don't know why I haven't bought it for myself yet.  Found here.

6. A weave, a la Pink Lou Lou.  I've watched the tutorial a few times and think I'm pretty close to trying it for myself!

7. A Double J purse.  There are a few I definitely wouldn't mind having but the one pictured is my current favorite.  Too bad these to-die-for bags come with to-die-for price tags.  Uggghh

8. Monogram State Wine Glasses.  This may be the greatest gift ever.  It combines three of my favorite things :  Wine, Texas and Monograms.  Found here.

If you take anything away from this list, it will be that I have a serious love for all things monogrammed.  Seriously y'all, it's borderline obsession at this point, do they have rehab for things like this?

XOXO
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment