Thursday, October 17, 2013

What I Really Want for my Birthday



With my birthday week quickly approaching(it's November 4th in case anyone was wondering), I was super excited to get a text from my husband today asking what I wanted.  Seriously y'all, this is a man who has a history of shopping the day of the event for the last 6 birthdays.  I first asked for a new Double J purse that I want, as well as sexy time(hey, if you throw that out there it's pretty much a guarantee to get what you want!)  As we kept texting, the conversation turned to this :

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=9e1953cbc4&view=att&th=141c8e2e2ed06e39&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P-IJJWa0VFuC4fhpks7s5Mt&sadet=1382055280222&sads=VqQKncF6mNTAgY2EK1Nl4r1-jUs&sadssc=1
No. I'm not kidding.  What I really want from my husband is for him to shave his head.  I have no idea why but I've always had a thing for a bald/shaved head.  I've been begging pretty much forever for him to try it just once but the answer is always no.  :(  Way to be a party pooper on my birthday dude!

Any of you ladies out there prefer your men bare vs hair???

No comments:

Post a Comment