Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I'm For



I’m for coffee all day long.
I’m for teaching my child manners.
I’m for less Government involvement in our lives.
I’m for Gay marriage.
I’m for the rights of unborn children.
I’m for a glass of wine or 3 when you’ve had a rough day.
I’m for Ted Cruz for President.
I’m for getting Obama the eff out of office, like NOW.
I’m for private healthcare, not public.
I’m for a president who has served the country - Isn't the title "Commander In Chief?"
I’m for boots because it’s Fall even if it’s 90 + degrees in South Texas.
I’m for small town life.
I’m for supporting your local community.
I’m for the Oil & Gas Industry.
I’m for the Keystone Pipeline
I’m for tolerance.
I’m for educating yourself and not following blindly.
I’m for Voter ID laws
I’m for women being able to work AND raise kids.
I’m for Texas Country music.
I’m for online shopping.
I’m for accessories.
I’m for BIG hair.
I’m for hunting.
I’m for Fall.
I'm for cuss words.
I'm for Congress getting their act together.
I’m for immunizations.
I’m for bargain shopping.
I’m for paying the military more and our politicians less.
I'm for the American Dream.
I'm for Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment