Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Recap, Turkeyfest Style.

Every year, the second weekend in October our little town has something called Turkeyfest. If you're ever going to visit Cuero, do it during Turkeyfest....or during the last weekend in August when we have Wine Run, either way you'll have a blast and booze it up plenty. Turkeyfest is a weekend full of booze, bbq contests, concerts, booze, a carnival, good friends, booze, shopping and more booze. We are on a team, and this weekend is always something I look forward to.

Without further adieu, here is my Turkeyfest weekend via iPhone pictures.

  
Sending pictures to my friend Shannon who came from Houston to spend the weekend.  She was stuck in traffic and I was being mean ;)

 Getting ready to see my man Randy Rogers


 Shan and I headed out


 We might have seen each other 30 minutes total the entire weekend, but I had to get at least one picture


 My new Tervis.....I'm uhb-sessed!

 Shan and Ainsley at lunch before we did some shopping in town


Layne and Ainsley representin' C-Town Cookers


Happy girl at the carnival


Round 2!  This hair was up in a bun in about 5 minutes.  Thanks a lot rain!


 The aftermath.


XOXO 
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment