Tuesday, October 8, 2013

She Will Be Free

Hey there ladies....well I'm assuming I have a few readers even if I don't have any followers.  I have watched this video a few times since it was released and it really speaks to my heart.  Josh Abbott is one of my favorite artists and the fact that he is using his platform for something like this is truly amazing. 

Celebs are regularly using their voice to speak out for people around the globe on dozens of worthy causes but we rarely see them speak out for something here in the US. Sex trafficking is a very real, very scary, very serious epidemic here and I'm so glad that Josh is bringing it to the forefront.  If you read this blog please take the time to watch this video and share it. 
I promise not to always be so serious, but this was something I truly felt moved to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment